I got OWNED by Alger Chua feng can. That bastard. I sure will make my comeback someday.. Kenneth jon Chew jun wei, you watch out! You shall be my first victim to be wedgie by me! I dont care! (: Ooolala ~ i enjoy seeking revenge on my brothers!
I've got so many things to blog! But i shant say it here, in case i incur the wrath of some people. All i want to say is that, they dont know me well enough to judge me. (: All my frustrations, i will only tell to my bitches and "jiemei-s".
Nowadays i cant sleep well. My life is in a mess. All the lies i've told, its enough for my Daddy to send me to hell. Ohman. As what Mrs Jacob says, life's a beeeeeeech.
Homework is still piling up, my hiatus is getting longer. Its sooooooo wrong. How to fufil my promise like that? Roar. Wake up bitchhhhhhhhhh.
Congrats to bball! They finally won! Cheers! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment